The Anime Swap Meet Returns!
Need to clean out your closet? Want to sell some of your gently used, handmade or unopened goods to fund your next Kawaii Kon? Consider a booth at the Anime Swap Meet! This event is part of the Hawaii Collectors Expo held annually at the Blaisdell Center.
Rules to participate:
- You must be 18 years or older to sell at the Anime Swap Meet (ASM) You must register online.
- Slots will be filled on a “first come, first served” basis. Booth space will be assigned on the first day of the event.
- You must register no later than midnight 2/18/17. All registration forms will be time stamped.
- The Anime Swap Meet will occur on Saturday 2/25 and Sunday 2/26, 2017.
- Vending fee covers BOTH days of ASM ($25). Payment will be collected at the start of Saturday’s ASM. Times for each day are: Saturday from 9am-6pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm
- Each space is approximately 5′ x 5′ and will be pre-taped onto the floor.
- TWO SPACES per person MAX, and you may share your space with one other person.
- Please be mindful of your space and do not over-hang your items onto an adjacent space. Each seller is responsible for their own products, display, security, and safety.
- As the vending space is on the floor, a low stool, floor mat / blanket / towel, or comfy cushion is allowed and suggested. You may also bring low (< 20″) tables for displaying your goods. However, please do not bring full-height tables , shelves, racks, display cases, or the like with you to the ASM.
End of the Anime Swap Meet
- You must stay at the show from opening to closing. The venue does not allow early pack-out. You may however, only stay for one day or the other if you so choose, but there will be no discount provided (so it will be $25 whether or not you stay for both days).
Items For Sale Guidelines
- Items allowed for sale are limited to individuals selling off portions of their personal collection only
- Self-made crafts and art commissions can be sold at the ASM
- Unlicensed, bootleg, or counterfeit goods and materials are prohibited at the ASM
- No adult materials will be allowed at the ASM
- No food sales will be allowed at the booths at the ASM
Space for both Saturday and Sunday for one low price of only $25! If you only want to vend one day, the price will still be $25
- January 10 – Applications Open
- January 28 – First Round of Acceptances Sent Out
- February 11 – Second Round of Acceptances Sent Out (if spaces are not sold out)
- February 19 – Final Round of Acceptances Sent Out (if spaces are not sold out)
- February 20 – Details of load-in etc sent out
- February 25-26 – ASM!