What does it mean to pre-register for Kawaii Kon?
Join us at Hawaii’s largest anime convention! You can purchase a membership for Kawaii Kon in advance of the show; your membership is good for all three of the convention days, and your membership badge can be picked up at any time during the weekend, or early on Thursday night! Your membership badge will allow you access to guest panels, autographs, video gaming, table top gaming, the manga library, anime screenings, and so much more! Additional tickets for very special events may be available when you preregister as well.
Pre-registering for the convention has some great benefits for you! These include:
- Saving money! Prices go up as the event gets closer, so the sooner you register, the more money you save.
- Being able to pick up your membership badges earliest on Thursday before the show.
- A separate line is available for picking up membership passes.
- Not having to pay for the event, and whatever purchases you may want to make at the show all at once.
- You can add on con shirts, or extra event tickets when you register.
Picking Up Membership Badges
You will need the following items to pick up your badge:
- Valid Photo I.D.
- Confirmation Email.
Your ID must match the name on the confirmation email.
Valid Photo I.D. that Kawaii Kon will accept are, but not limited to:
- State-issued I.D.
- Driver’s License
- School/ College/ University I.D.
- Armed Forces I.D.
If for some reason your friend or family member is unable to pick-up their own pass, we have a solution for you!
Pick Up Request
If you need to pick up someone else’s preregistered pass, or need someone to pick up your pass, please fill out the Pick Up Request form by February 17, 2018. Once this request has been processed and approved, the person approved to pick up the passes will need to bring the following to the convention:
- Confirmation email (for the pass(es) you are picking up)
- The “accepted request” email from the Registration Department.
- Photocopy of ticket owner’s Photo I.D.
- Your photo I.D.
If you fail to bring any of the above, you will not be able to pick up the passes.
If you purchased a membership for Kawaii Kon 2018, and no longer want it, you can transfer your membership to someone else. In order to do this, the person who purchased the original membership must fill out our Transfer Request Form by February 17, 2018. You will need to provide your membership information in addition to the name and email of the person you are transferring the membership to.
April 10, 2017 - October 31, 2017
$ 54per personAdult 3 day membership.
November 1 - February 16
$ 59per personAdult 3 day membership.
At The Door
$ 65per personAdult 3 day membership.
We offer three day, two day, and one day memberships at the door. Please visit our At the Door Registration page for prices.
Child 3-Day Memberships
Children 10 and under now get in free with a paying adult.
Free child memberships (ages 10 & younger) must be retrieved with a registered parent or guardian with the child present.