Dealer’s Room Applications are now open!
Welcome to the Dealer’s Room at Kawaii Kon!
How do I get a Dealer’s Booth?
The Dealer’s Room at Kawaii Kon is now accepting applications.
- First, fill out the Dealer application.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email accepting, wait-listing or denying your application for a Dealer’s Booth.
- If your application was accepted, you will also receive a contract and an invoice for payment. You will have 2 weeks to return the contract and payment. If you do not submit the requested materials in this time, your dealer’s booth will be released back into the pool and may be given to someone on the wait-list.
What is a booth? What does the price include?
- A booth is a 10’ x 10’ area of space, and includes one table, and two chairs, in addition to pipe and drape.
- Along with the booth, you will receive 2 complimentary Dealer’s memberships. A second booth will include another two badges, and each booth after will include one.
How much is a booth?
- Single Booth (includes 2 badges)= $600.00
- 2 Booth Spaces (incl. 3 badges)= $1200.00
- 3 Booth Spaces (incl. 4 badges)= $1800.00
- 4 Booth Spaces (incl. 5 badges)= $2400.00
There is a fee of $100.00 per upgraded booth to get a corner spot.
You can purchase additional Exhibitor Badges at the time of filling out a contract for $40.00; however, if you need more after the fact, the badges will be available at $70.00 each. Each badge will have the company’s name printed instead of individual names, to make it easier for vendors to switch badges between their weekend helpers.
When do I have to submit your contract by?
- Once you receive your contract, you will have 14 days to return it to us with payment.
Is there a limit to how many booths I can purchase?
- Yes, all vendors are limited to a 4 booth maximum.