Welcome to the Dealer’s Room at Kawaii Kon!
The Dealer’s Room at Kawaii Kon will begin accepting applications soon! Please check back later, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of when the application will be posted.
How do I get a Dealer’s Booth?
- First, fill out the Dealer application.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email accepting, wait-listing or denying your application for a Dealer’s Booth.
- If your application was accepted, you will also receive a contract and an invoice for payment. You will have 2 weeks to return the contract and payment. If you do not submit the requested materials in this time, your dealer’s booth will be released back into the pool and may be given to someone on the wait-list.
What is a booth? What does the price include?
- A booth is a 10’ x 10’ area of space, and includes one table, and two chairs, in addition to pipe and drape.
- Along with the booth, you will receive 2 complimentary Dealer’s memberships. A second booth will include another two badges, and each booth after will include one.
How much is a booth?
- Prices TBA
When do I have to submit your contract by?
- Once you receive your contract, you will have 14 days to return it to us with payment.
Is there a limit to how many booths I can purchase?
- Yes, all vendors are limited to a 4 booth maximum.