Psychotic biotic? Check. Post-apocalyptic wasteland wanderer? Check. Six to 11 year old superhero in training? Check and check! That’s right; Jack from the Mass Effect games, Sole Survivor in Fallout 4 and K.O. on Cartoon Network’s “OK K.O.- Let’s Be Heroes!” all share the same vocal cords…those of actress Courtenay Taylor!
You’ll also recognize her voice as that of Ada Wong in Resident Evil 6 & RE:Damnation, Serina in Halo Wars, Jedi Juhani In Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic and Amanda Holliday in Destiny! She’s Starla on CN’s Regular Show, Hex in the Skylanders franchise and voices roles in other popular video games like Telltale’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Titanfall 2, Evolve, XCom, Fallout New Vegas and 100+ more!
You may also see her in live action projects like the cult classic Cannes-awarded feature Rubber as well as TV shows like Criminal Minds and S.W.A.T.
- K.O. in Cartoon Network’s OK K.O. Let’s Be Heroes!
- Jack in Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 (Voice)
- Ada Wong in Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil: Damnation (Voice)
- Starla in Regular Show (Voice)
- Sole Survivor in Fallout 4 (Voice)
- Juhani in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Hex in Netflix’s Skylanders Academy & video games
- Serina in Halo Wars
- Meredith Quill in Telltale Games’ Guardians of the Galaxy