Are you Hawaii’s expert on all things Dragon Ball? Do you spend your days searching ebay for rare figma and anime-related merch? Maybe you have always dreamed of hosting a game show on obscure anime trivia? Whatever the case, you’ve found your home here! Submit a panel for Kawaii Kon and share your knowledge and charisma with the attendees of the convention!
- Panels are open to all topics related to Kawaii Kon’s general focus: anime, manga, music, games, and all facets of Japanese culture. Basically, if you have an interest, and want to share your passion for it with other like-minded folks, then please fill in a panel request form.
- Once you’ve submitted your panel, you will be contacted by the Events Director / Assistant Director to let you know that your submission has been received and if any additional information or changes are required or advised.
- When filling out your forms, please fill them out as completely as possible – the more info you can provide, the easier it will be for us to approve.
- For time slots, preferred times are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate your requested time, but it is dependent on exactly how best we can balance all items into the schedule. Schedules will be finalized about a month before the convention, so please be patient with us as we try and find the best times for all scheduled panels and events. All panelists will be emailed once the schedule is mostly finalized on your time slot for your approval.
- In addition, although your panel times may have been previously approved, Kawaii Kon still reserves the right to modify the schedule at any time for any reason: for example, last minute changes in guest events. Any affected panelist will be notified as soon as possible of any changes and asked if you will be able to accommodate the new time.
- To ensure a wide variety of programming, we will be accepting only a limited number of Cosplay Q&A panels (Panels done in cosplay, where panelists answer questions in character) These panels will be judged and accepted based on the following criteria:
- Completeness and uniqueness of your plan.
- Popularity of the series.
- Space available in the schedule.
- As the convention gets closer, more panelists will be added to the waitlist as we verify the amount of guest-hosted panels, so submit your panel as early as possible for the best chance!
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.