Panel Submissions for 2020 are now closed.
As the convention grows closer, more people will be added to the waitlist as we verify how many guests will be attending and how many panels they will be hosting.
- Once you’ve submitted your panel, you will be contacted by the Events Director / Assistant Director to let you know that your submission has been received and if any additional information or changes are required or advised.
- When filling out your forms, please fill them out as completely as possible – the more info you can provide, the easier it will be for us to approve.
- For time slots, preferred times are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate your requested time, but it is dependent on exactly how best we can balance all items into the schedule. Schedules will be finalized about a month before the convention, so please be patient with us as we try and find the best times for all scheduled panels and events. All panelists will be emailed once the schedule is mostly finalized on your time slot for your approval.
- In addition, although your panel times may have been previously approved, Kawaii Kon still reserves the right to modify the schedule at any time for any reason: for example, last minute changes in guest events. Any affected panelist will be notified as soon as possible of any changes and asked if you will be able to accommodate the new time.
***To ensure a wide variety of programming, we will be accepting only a limited number of Cosplay Q&A panels (Panels done in cosplay, where panelists answer questions in character) These panels will be judged and accepted based on the following criteria:
- Completeness and uniqueness of your plan.
- Popularity of the series.
- Space available in the schedule.
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.