- Applications for first round selections are due by Jan 3rd, 2016 at 11:59 PM (HST).
- Experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- All measurements must be ACCURATE and in CM. Please use an inch to CM measurement converter if you are unsure how to measure centimeters!
- For photo links: Please submit a clear photo with no decorations/alterations. Makeup is acceptable, but please no heavy cosplay makeup. Your figure must be clearly visible for body shots. Please double check to make sure your photo links work!
- Here is a guide for how to take accurate body measurements, if you need help.
- Models will need to provide their own shoes for the fashion show.
- Models may be required to bring their own wig, makeup, and false eyelashes.
- Models are required to have a valid membership for Kawaii Kon to participate on site. Memberships will not be provided to models.
- Fashion show will be held Saturday, April 9th at 12:00 PM.
- Model call time will be approximately 7:00 AM.
- Model fittings are expected to be held at either Thursday, April 7 in the evening or Friday, April 8 in the morning. Timings TBD.
- The fashion show coordinator will be contacting selected models with more detailed information regarding what to bring.
- Selected models will hear back roughly 1-2 weeks after the deadline.
Second and third round applications may be opened up at a later date.