The Anime Swap Meet is back!
Is your display case getting cluttered? Is it time for that old manga to find a new home? There’s no time like now to refresh your space, clear some clutter, and make some cash (or find new things to add to your collection!). The Anime Swap Meet is a part of the Hawaii Collector’s Expo, and is intended for people to sell their gently used goods and collectables (that’s why it’s at the Collector’s expo!).
Rules to participate:
- You must be 18 years or older to sell at the Anime Swap Meet (ASM) You must register online.
- In compliance with the Safe Access O‘ahu program, all vendors must provide confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours prior to entry. Masks are required at all times during the event.
- Slots will be filled on a “first come, first served” basis. Booth space will be assigned on the first day of the event.
- You must register no later than midnight 18 Feb 2022. All registration forms will be time stamped.
- The Anime Swap Meet will occur on Saturday 26 Feb and Sunday 27 Feb 2022.
- The vending fee covers BOTH days of ASM ($25). Payment will be collected at the start of Saturday’s ASM.
- Setup time for each day starts at 9am and ends at opening at 10am – no handcarts are allowed after the doors are open to the public.
- Times for each day are: Saturday from 10am-6pm | Sunday 10am-4pm
- Each space is approximately 5′ x 5′ and will be pre-taped onto the floor.
- TWO SPACES per person MAX, and you may share your space with one other person.
- Please be mindful of your space and do not over-hang your items onto an adjacent space. Each seller is responsible for their own products, display, security, and safety.
- As the vending space is on the floor, a low stool, floor mat / blanket / towel, or comfy cushion is allowed and suggested. You may also bring low (approx 20″ or lower) tables for displaying your goods. However, please do not bring full-height tables , shelves, display cases, or the like with you to the ASM.
- You may bring 1 (ONE) full sized garment rack.
- The Swap Meet is intended for used items or items from personal collections.
End of the Anime Swap Meet
You must stay at the show from opening to closing. The venue does not allow early pack-out. You may however, only stay for one day or the other if you so choose, but there will be no discount provided (so it will be $25 whether or not you stay for both days). Moving of any items into and / or out of the venue must occur only before the show opens or after it closes, so please plan accordingly.
If you choose to leave on Saturday before the show closes (and are planning to be back on Sunday), you may do so at your own risk. Completely covering your space with a sheet is a good deterrent but no security of goods guarantees are given.
Items For Sale Guidelines
- Items allowed for sale are limited to individuals selling off portions of their personal collection only
- Self-made crafts and art commissions can be sold at the ASM
- Unlicensed, bootleg, or counterfeit goods and materials are prohibited at the ASM
- No adult materials will be allowed at the ASM
- No food sales will be allowed at the booths at the ASM
- Space for both Saturday and Sunday for one low price of only $25! If you only want to vend one day, the price will still be $25